Last updated: 16 March 2022
This website (“Site”) is operated by the EONA-X association (“EONA-X”) located in 21 Avenue de Messine, 75008 Paris, France.
Use of this site
EONA-X operates and controls the Site and provides it to you in its absolute discretion.
EONA-X may withdraw or change the Site at any time in its absolute discretion including suspending access to the Site. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Restrictions on use
- You must comply with all applicable local, national or international law or regulation when using the Site and must not use the Site for illegal or illegitimate purposes;
- You must not use the Site in in any way that may prejudice or damage EONA-X’ business.
- You must not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- You must not use the Site in any way for your own commercial gain,
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy (other than for personal and non-commercial purposes) or re-sell any part of the Site.
- You must not modify the materials that you reproduce, duplicate or copy and you must not use illustration, photographs, video or audio separately from accompanying text.
- Where materials are reproduced, duplicated or copied there shall be a proper and accurate display of the source of the materials.
- You must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site; any equipment or network on which the Site is stored; any software used in the provision of the Site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You must not knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You must not take any action that will or could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise EONA-X systems or security or interfere with other users.
- You must not infringe EONA-X intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Site.
- You may create links to the Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site that allow you to upload content to the Site or make contact with other users of the Site. Where we do provide these interactive services you warrant that you shall not contribute any information that:
- Contains any third party material or content for which you have not obtained all the necessary consents and licenses.
- Is defamatory, unlawful, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, pornographic, in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence or is threatening, abusive, invades another’s privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal office or give rise to civil liability or otherwise contrary to the law of or would infringe the rights of any party in any country in the world.
- Is technically harmful (including without limitation, containing computer viruses).
To the extent that you contribute any information to the Site you hereby grant EONA-X a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable and sub licensable right to use, reproduce both electronically and otherwise, display, distribute, modify, adapt, publish and create derivative works from any and all such contributions including for the purposes of advertising and marketing.
Intellectual property rights
EONA-X reserves its right to take such action as it considers necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice to you, in relation to any unauthorised use of this Site.
- You will not use the Site in any manner which may cause damage to EONA-X or bring EONA-X into disrepute;
- Your use of the Site will not infringe the rights of any third party.
Limitation of liability
Your use of this Site is entirely at your own risk. While EONA-X will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Site is up to date and accurate, EONA-X makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the Site:
- Is accurate, complete or up to date;
- Will always be available;
- Is secure, free from errors, faults, defects, viruses or malware.
To the maximum extent permissible by law (and except in respect of death or personal injury arising out of the negligence of EONA-X or in respect of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation) EONA-X does not accept liability (whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for:
- Any inaccuracies, or omissions in the content of the Site, or
- Any loss, damage, cost, expense of any kind incurred by you arising in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to use the Site or any content contained in them; and by using the Site you release EONA-X from all such liability.
EONA-X cannot be held liable for any content made available through interactive services on the Site.
Advertising material submitted by third parties may be visible on the Site. Each individual advertiser is responsible for the content of its advertising materials including without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy.
EONA-X assumes no responsibility for the content of websites and resources provided by third parties that may be accessed through links on the Site, these links are provided for information only. EONA-X have no control over the contents of these website and resources and accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
EONA-X may in its absolute discretion immediately terminate this Agreement upon notice to you. EONA-X may suspend your use of the Site without notice at any time, without incurring any liability to you whatsoever.
Consequences of termination
Immediately on termination of this Agreement,
- You will not have the right to use the Site and all permissions set out in this Agreement shall cease;
- You shall immediately delete any information received or used by you which relates to the Site.
If you require further information please contact email@example.com